RolePlayer Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Crossover RP} The World of Trinity {Interest Check}

5 posters

Go down

{Crossover RP} The World of Trinity {Interest Check} Empty {Crossover RP} The World of Trinity {Interest Check}

Post by TrinityRebellion Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:19 pm

In another Universe, there is a world called Trinity. There, the apocalypse had already come and gone and in the chaos, new rulers rose up. They are called the Legion. But there is still hope. The Rebellion is trying to fight the Legion to release the world from their rule. But the world is becoming even more broken from the fight between the Legion and the Rebellion, so the Stars started to come. They try to stop any fighting and bring people together.

Trinity before the apoclaypse
{Crossover RP} The World of Trinity {Interest Check} Anime-Landscape

Trinity after the apocalypse
{Crossover RP} The World of Trinity {Interest Check} 090911130438472

The Rebellion

The Rebellion is group of people that came from other universes and band together to stop the Legion. They have little to no memories of their home worlds or their lives before coming to Trinity. They banded together and work on liberating cities from Legion control everyday. They have a main base in a city called Haloren. There is no real leader. They try to decide what will happen together.

Legion and Star will give information on the other two groups.
TrinityRebellion
TrinityRebellion

Back to top Go down

{Crossover RP} The World of Trinity {Interest Check} Empty Re: {Crossover RP} The World of Trinity {Interest Check}

Post by TrinityLegion Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:36 pm

The Legion

The Legion took advantage of the chaos during the apocalypse and rose to power. They are also from different universes, but they have memories of their home world. They also know how to leave Trinity. They are given the choice to stay or not and they choose to stay. There are five main leaders of the Legion who rule from a heavily guarded castle. They come out, but not too often. The Legion also has Elite members that each control a city. They are given the power to rename the city as well. However, they can't find the city of Haloren, the supposed Rebellion base. A lot of people think the city doesn't exist and it's just meant to lead the Legion off track.

There, now all we need is Star to explain the last group.
TrinityLegion
TrinityLegion

Back to top Go down

{Crossover RP} The World of Trinity {Interest Check} Empty Re: {Crossover RP} The World of Trinity {Interest Check}

Post by TrinityStar Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:39 pm

The Stars

The Stars are people from other universes. Unlike the other groups, they are given special powers over light when they arrive. In exchange, all their memories are taken from them. They remember nothing but their names. They also know that their mission is to stop both the Rebellion and Legion from fighting to keep the world at peace. That is the way they work. They try to avoid fighting and bring people together.
TrinityStar
TrinityStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:22 pm

very nice trinity sisters and legion you should join my Earth Prime: Reboot RP on RPGuild reb and star has Smile
Nova
Nova
Admin

https://roleplayerhaven.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityStar Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:10 pm

I'm not so sure Legion would like the idea of that. Leggy doesn't like to join too many RPs at once, or that's what Leggy'll say if asked. I could try to convince Leggy to do it, but I'm not guaranteeing it'll work.

Last edited by TrinityStar on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
TrinityStar
TrinityStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:00 am

coolies ^_^
Nova
Nova
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityRebellion Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:40 am

So... No one interested?
TrinityRebellion
TrinityRebellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:58 am

i am interested Smile
Nova
Nova
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Child Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:34 am

I am interested but am not sure what I would do... Like by other universes do you mean like from media sources or do you just mean they are not familiar with that world?
Star Child
Star Child

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityRebellion Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:27 am

Any movie, book, manga, anime, tv show, comic book, video game... yeah, you just need to include what show your chars from.
TrinityRebellion
TrinityRebellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Child Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:31 am

Alright cool do you want me to post my Character here or somewhere else?
Star Child
Star Child

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityRebellion Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:41 am

I was going to make an OOC. It'll take a few minutes though.
TrinityRebellion
TrinityRebellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Child Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:44 am

Alright sounds good.
Star Child
Star Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down