RolePlayer Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Trinity

4 posters

Go down

The World of Trinity Empty The World of Trinity

Post by TrinityRebellion Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Lighting was on Pulse, shortly after awakening from crystal stasis. She was with Serah and the others right now. She was happy to see her sister again, when a light appeared beneath her. "What's going on?," she hardly had time to think before she fell into the light.
She landed in a place that looked like it had been plagued by war and destroyed. She could hardly remember how she got there, what she'd been doing, or even where she came from. All she knew was that she was here now. She could see a fight going on nearby. She went over and watched the battle. Once the winners were decided, she went up to them and said," Where am I and who are you?," her gunblade at one of their throats. "We're members of the Rebellion," one of the others answered," We're fighting the Legion for this world's freedom. This is Trinity. You're from another world, aren't you? Most of the Rebellion is as well. Although, we hardly remember anything about where we came from." Lightning sighed and lowered her weapon. "Alright, I'll come with you," she said," I suppose it couldn't hurt. After all, having your world enslaved is horrible. So I'll join your fight."
TrinityRebellion
TrinityRebellion

Back to top Go down

The World of Trinity Empty Re: The World of Trinity

Post by TrinityStar Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:42 am

S.E.R.A. was patrolling the grounds. Being the main security of the school, she had the most state of the art systems. She could scan the entire school by just walking around. She could also tell the difference between students or staff and intruders on the grounds. She could also tell if anyone was hostile or if a fight started. She continued walking when she saw a bright light underneath her.
S.E.R.A. landed on the ground, but there was a small crater beneath her. She couldn't remember anything other than that she was an android, and she only knew that due to her name- standing for Symbiotic Electronic Realistic Andriod, that she had power over light, and that she was meant to stop the fighting on this world. The problem was, she had no idea what this world was called or how she'd gotten to it.
TrinityStar
TrinityStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Child Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:11 am

Rei Miyamoto was resting from the day of running from the things that now plagued her town and was hiding with some of her friends from school. They had been running from these creatures for a good time now and she was just hoping for a good nights rest for once. She sat in the living room of the abandoned appartment with her friends other places in it when a light appeared under her.
Rei woke up to find herself laying up against a tree. She knew only three things, one her name, two she had light on her side, and three she needed to stop the fighting. She grabbed her rifle and stood slowly walking in a direction she did not know.
Star Child
Star Child

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityLegion Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:30 am

Tyki was in the castle, thinking about the day when he'd arrived here. He'd be given a choice to stay or not, a choice to rule or leave. He could still leave if he wanted to. Honestly, he was thinking about leaving right now. He was getting board of being in the castle all day long. He decided to sneak out. It was easy with his ability. Just choice not to touch the wall... There, he was out. He saw a nearby town and thought about going there. He thought about it then headed over that way.
TrinityLegion
TrinityLegion

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityStar Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:37 pm

S.E.R.A. saw a girl(Rei) wandering around. She looked lost, so she went over to her. "Hello," she smiled at the girl," Are you lost?"
TrinityStar
TrinityStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Child Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Rei saw the other girl and was glad to see someone else here and she smiled "Oh hello and um... ya I guess I am sorta lost... I am not really great with directions..." She then walked closer to the girl and said "It is nice to meet someone else way out here... well wherever here is that is... anyway I am Rei nice to meet you."
Star Child
Star Child

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityStar Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:22 am

"I'm S.E.R.A.," She smiled," If you need help with directions, I can probably help. I'm not sure. I don't remember if I have some kind of guidance system. Let me check my programming." She ran a program search quickly and found a program that could help. She used it to scan the layout around her. She could even tell where each person was. There was a villiage about a half a mile away. "There's a villiage in that direction," S.E.R.A. pointed," Perhaps we can figure out where we are from there."
TrinityStar
TrinityStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Child Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Rei looked at her oddly. "Wait... what do you mean program? Never mind however you know about it thanks... Well Sera lets go." She began to walk in the direction S.E.R.A. had indicated. She hoped that they might be able to meet someone who could give them more accurate directions than a directions though.
Star Child
Star Child

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityStar Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:17 pm

As they were walking, she decided to explain. "I don't remember much of anything, but I'm an android," S.E.R.A. told her," Only know that from my name. It stands for Symbiotic Electronic Realistic Android. I had to run a program search to find a program that might help us find our way. It's a sonar type program that allows me to map out the land, including the people nearby. In the village ahead, there are 369 people." She then realized something as she looked around. "Does this planet look... destoyed? It looks like something terrible happened here."
TrinityStar
TrinityStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Child Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Rei looked around and she knew exactly what she meant. It had started to decline from where she woke up but it had gotten much worse than she ever imagined it would. She had only caught a small portion of what S.E.R.A had said and she replied "Alright so your an android and ya it does seem sorta destroyed... it is sad really... people could have lived here if it was not like this..." Rei continued to move along and she started to try and remember what had happened but she could remember nothing. Just like S.E.R.A. said she could remember nothing.
Star Child
Star Child

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityStar Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:40 pm

"Maybe people still do," S.E.R.A. said," I mean, it's not impossible. They could have remade buildings and towns. After all, I could sense there were people in that village ahead. Still, it's terrible to know that something like this happened.
TrinityStar
TrinityStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Child Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Rei nodded but still looked at it saddly that all of this stuff went to waste because of the destruction. Rei continued to just look around wishing that she could have done something to fix all of this knowing that she could not.
Star Child
Star Child

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityStar Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:15 pm

S.E.R.A. looked ready to cry if she could. She didn't like seeing all of this destruction. She then saw the town come into view. "There it is," she said.
TrinityStar
TrinityStar

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityRebellion Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:52 pm

((Where is everyone?))
TrinityRebellion
TrinityRebellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content