RolePlayer Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Apple

5 posters

Go down

Black Apple Empty Black Apple

Post by Kuromeru Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Black Apple 16267-Black_Apple_Skull.black%20apple%20skull

This takes place December 31 of year 2012. The clock strikes midnight as every single television, new broadcast, radio, etc is suddenly changed to a message from the governor of New York broadcasted only in New York. He declares a tournament that can only be offered to those within New York naming the deadline to join. There is only 1 requirement. You must have a familiar spirit. Many people thought it was a hoax but quite a lot took it seriously because… the prize was eternal life! A fruit from the legendary tree of life from the long believed destroyed Garden of Eden. Though that made it stranger it was too odd for people to drop off.

It was proven to be no trick when people began summoning rituals and getting strange numbers tattooed on them like a contestant number as curious people buzzed in becoming contractors. Familiar spirits were visible when looking like a normal animal but when they transformed they were now an entity rejected by the world, no human could see them but others who have familiars or six senses.
In order to summon familiars the contractor had to give up something that you have a lot of value for like something you would normally never give up to make them their familiar, but something to small was not enough. From sacrificing a necklace to sacrificing their families. Police have tried to stop and fight against this. Some joined in to stop it from the inside out.

The contest: the goal is to be the last 13 people and kill anyone else. But you can’t do it with your own hands. Using a familiar or someone else in or out of the contest works.

Familiars: they normally look like any other animal maybe a bit different. They could also be toy swords or guns that could actually be demon swords and so forth. When you summon them they take their form as what they truly are. Turning from a cute puppy to a giant hell hound/black dog/Cerberus etc. the more resolve you have the stronger they get and sometimes they change to with hold the gained new powers and strength.

CS
Name:
Appearance:
Contestant number: (1-60,000)
Contract: (familiar's Name) (what you gave up in exchange for familiar's loyalty)
Familiar spirit: (Animal, small or object) (picture or describe)
Summoned Familiar: (similar to animal or object from before) (Picture or describe)
Familiar spirit abilities: (Abilities, magic, increased capabilities etc)

Some people have been confused about somethings so please if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me K. kyuu~

Kuromeru
Kuromeru

http://www.roleplayerguild.com

Back to top Go down

Black Apple Empty Re: Black Apple

Post by Star Child Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:22 pm

So you are expecting our characters to die in this correct because this looks interesting but I am slightly fuzzy on certain things. Please clerify: Limits of Familiars, how many characters are we suppose to have, can there be teams, and will there be NPC contestants?
Star Child
Star Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuromeru Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Already made quite a few NPCs, Yes teams are allowed, Characters will die only if you so choose, you can use as many characters as you wish, limit is that they don't have full control over an element or other powerful abilities though you can use fraction of these abilities like creating fire tornados/fire balls etc. There is a restriction of 2 familiars per character. Anything I misunderstood or something else you need answerd ^w^?
Kuromeru
Kuromeru

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Child Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Star Child wrote:Name: Samantha Demisa
Appearance:
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/448567-sakura%20nymph/567/26/b4anime_girl_66521_display.jpg
Contestant number: 7
Personality: Very kind and only joined because she wanted to live forever so that she could work to bring peace to the world for all the ages.
History: Was born from a rather poor family and has seen the worst of humanity and still made it out very nice and hopeful. She graduated from college in 2011 and then tried to go right into the work force and never got a job because of the poor conditions. She had worked all through college as a waitress to help support herself and her family. She loved her younger brother and always made sure that he had a good life often depriving herself of things or going into some debt to help him not have the life growing up that she did.
Contract: Demorie (Dem) She gave up her brother's life for the chance for eternal life.
Familiar spirit: Cat (The one in the picture above)
Summoned Familiar: Demonic Cat
http://th08.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/2006/191/0/4/Two_Tailed_Cat_Demon_by_Uchiha1412Sasuke.jpg
Familiar spirit abilities: Can jump in and out of shadows near the owner. Can create blue flames to be used to make rough shapes that can be used to block other familiars and harm them but can not harm people. Is faster, larger and stronger than its other form. Can only harm people through physically touching them or attacking from the shadows. This familiar can also take its owner into these shadows and appear in a familiar place to the owner but only if the owner is willing and is near it.
Star Child
Star Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuromeru Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:35 pm

What do you mean by rough shapes?
Kuromeru
Kuromeru

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Child Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Can not make anything smaller or more detailed than like the size of a human but in the shape of a triangle or other similar rough shape nothing like details of something like a human or sword.
Star Child
Star Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuromeru Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Ah I see. Well then everything is good ^w^
Kuromeru
Kuromeru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:21 am

i'll see about getting my female bad apple char from RPGuild Smile

i might also make a male char not sure yet lol!
Nova
Nova
Admin

https://roleplayerhaven.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuromeru Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Sorry I was gone so long. I will be back monday. Thats when my yearly anime marathon ends.
Kuromeru
Kuromeru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:57 am

don't worry kuro i've been sick the past few days myself DX
Nova
Nova
Admin

https://roleplayerhaven.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kushan Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Name: Anthony Harley aka "Cariosus"

Appearance: a tall, gaunt young man clad in a nondescript hooded top and torn jeans. His skin is sallow and pale, suggesting he rarely ventures out during the day. His hair is brown with streaks of grey at the temples,and his mouth quirked in a perpetual half-smile.
His right eye is missing, leaving a wound that constantly weeps a trail of blood down his cheek that never seems to fall from his face. His left hand is withered and
skeletal. He walks with a pronounced limp that favours his right leg. A tattoo of a snake coiled around a staff, the symbol of hippocrates the healer, sits at the back of his neck.

Contestant number: 460

Personality: Calm and quiet, with a dry understated sense of humour; Anthony is fiercely intelligent and driven; His first tour as a medic in the armed forces after graduation
saw him injured in combat and, after seven months of traction while he learnt to walk again, invalided back to civilian life. He intends to win the black apple to study its secrets to defeat death itself.

History: Always a studious child, Anthony was born to middle-class parents in London where he spent his childhood. Whe his parents moved to the states after his 16th year he was enrolled
in a good college and accepted into medical school two years later. To help fund his tuition, he signed up with the army, agreeing to serve four years in exchange for a considerable chunk of his fees being paid by the military.
On his first tour his medical convoy was attacked, leavingmost of his fellow greenhorns dead and Anthony with severe shrapnel wounds in his left leg.
Since being invalided out of the forces, Anthony has worked as a civilian doctor, but the trauma of seeing so many of his friends die has clearly disturbed him; and while his social skills are impeccable most people tend to become uneasy if alone in his presence for more than a few minutes.
He constantly agonises about the day of his injury, and blames himself for not fighting through the pain to try to save some of the wounded service men that died of their wounds before the relief force arrived.

Contract:(Salus and Noceo) The pair of familiars connected to Anthony reside within the tattoo on the nape of his neck; Salus the staff and Noceo the serpent. To Salus he surrendered his knowledge of medicine, sacrificing all he worked for five years to gain, and to Noceo he gave his left hand and right eye, leaving him with wounds that never heal and cause him constant pain.

Familiar spirit: Salus appears as a 5 ft rod of smooth white stone that Anthony pulls from the back of his neck with his good hand. Noceo embodies a sinuous black snake of the same length that coils around his throat, lashing at anything that comes close.

Summoned familiar: see above

Familiar abilities: Salus has the power to swiftly heal any hurt or wound, knitting together flesh and bone in moments at its touch. It cannot bear to see the innocent harmed, and will compel Anthony to attempt to administer to any innocent nearby, although Anthony can resist this compulsion with effort. Salus also bestows a modicum of protection to it's bearer, allowing him to survive wounds that would normlly be swiftly fatal, although it's powers are not limitless and Anthony can still be harmed. There are two hurts Salus cannot heal; death, and the wounds Anthony accepted to bond Noceo to his spirit.
Noceo the serpant is the antithesis to Salus; where the staff heals, the serpent harms. Noceo will strike down anything within reach unless fiercely controlled by Anthony, and is not above striking out at him if he attempts to hold it in check too long. The serpant writhes with fire and venom, and to merely touch its scales burns and sears skin. Its bite can be deadly, though it swiftly depletes its venom.
Noceo and Salus despise one another, and if one is manifest the other will not come into being until it's counterpart is dismissed back into the tattoo.

Last edited by Kushan on Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Kushan
Kushan

Back to top Go down

Black Apple Empty Work in Progress

Post by Youmu Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Name: Samael Darkfire
Appearance:
Black Apple Sexy-man
Contestant Number: 666
Personality: To be revealed later.
History: May or may not be revealed later.
Contractor: Angel
Contract: Sam gave up his soul. She is now the essence of his spirit.
Familiar Spirit:
Black Apple 155
Summoned Familiar
Familiar Spirit Abilities:
* Dream Rider: If she sleeps near someone, she can share the person's dreams.
* Empathic Connection: This is more of a curse, than an ability. She feels everything Sam feels. If Sam burns his hand, she will feel pain.
* Empowerment: If Sam holds her in his lap for an hour or longer, he'll get enhanced strength & speed.

(Not quite sure on the limitations on abilities, so I'll stop here for now.)
Youmu
Youmu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuromeru Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:43 pm

I am redoing this now that i am back but #666 ia reserved as that is the main antaginist's number lol Kyuu~
Kuromeru
Kuromeru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down