Original Hero OOC

Go down

Original Hero OOC

Post by FutaNeko0200 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Okay here is the OOC for the hero RP

(If you have not replied in the Int. Check you cannot join. However if I need more people I will put up a post about it in the first post so please do keep watch :3)

Headline "HERO SAVES PEOPLE FROM DYING ON FREAK ROLLER COASTER ACCIDENT" or "HERO SAVES CITY FROM BOMB THREAT" This is what the papers will say... or at least what you want them to say. You know heroes exist because you yourself are one. But you aren't allowed to go public about it. Things arent like in DC or Marvel comics where heroes are everywhere. No all heroes are kept discreet as well as their actions. The older heroes all like this idea making it much easier on their lives. These older heroes are basically government employees. many of them front as CIA or FBI agents or various other government jobs. But their real job is covert operations as their hero counterparts to stop terrorist activities from getting out of hand. There are no flashy costumes, no heroic quips, no world disasters. All because of this secrecy. But heroes are definitely among us. This does leave little downtime making this not quite so popular for the younger heroes.

The younger heroes however arestarting to grow tired of this and are getting together to plan their rebellion. They plan to make heroes public. To show people that there is no reason to fear anything to give them a sense of hope. That was what this world needed. At the same time there are those young heroes that are tired of being kept secret and decide to go an alternate route. They decide to show what is hiding under their noses. Those are the new villains of the world and their goal is to cause either mass mayhem or world domination. Some of them just do it to be seen or for recognition. Either way things are going to get real hectic real soon. This world will soon have a huge change. Whether it be for good or bad is unseen but one thing is for certain. Nothing will be the same in this world

(Extra: This will be taking place in the modern day world)

Basic rules of RP apply here. I shouldn't have to put them up here and I won't unless I am forced to do so. I will say this though. Don't be a tool.

Skeleton:
Name:
Alias: (your hero name)
Powers: (Try to keep it around 5 if you have any. Also try to not go overboard as some of the young heroes may be amateur in application)
Skills: (Any skills. Maybe you are an expert archer or have exceptional skill with firearms. Like above don't go overboard)
Equipment:
Appearance:
Bio: (Optional)
Extra: (stuff that may not fit anywhere else)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Gina Norman
Alias: Beta Girl
Powers: Beta Form: This is a dangerous form that can quite literally kill anyone around her if not properly protected. But in this powered up form she is capable of putting to use the powers this form provides
Superhuman Speed: This is her most recently discovered power and as of yet does not have full control over 80 MPH. She does not know exactly how fast she can go yet and won't push it past what she can manage unless she absolutely has to. (her maximum possible speed is 320 MPH)
Muscle Control: Due to the beta waves rampant in her body while in beta form she has unparalleled muscle control. This does not increase her strength any but does however allow for better muscle control and motor skills
Beta Blasts: The gauntlets she wears on her hands allows her to let out blasts of Beta energy. These have different setting for different blasts like a concentrated blast for damage purposes and a more wid range blast for stun or knockback.
Beta Emission: The belt around her waist allows her to emit Beta Waves for healing purposes or small boosts of energy. However the healing properties are weak and would require constant emission for good healing. That by itself is rather dangerous and can cause mutative side effects that can make anyone exposed for that long an unstoppable machine. However radiation sickness can take place shortly after requiring immediate radiation detox.
Skills:
High IQ: She was gifted with a high IQ detected in elementary school. This is in no way considered superhuman but is indeed a noteworthy skill.
Skilled Clothesmaker: This skill for the longest time didn't gain her popularity outside of the cosplay world until it was couple with her technological skills.
Amateur Technician: This skill in technology has given her the ability to make her supersuit as well as the supersuits of the other "rebels". Each suit was made for her friends' unique abilities or just to look cool.
Equipment: Channeling Gauntlets: These are the gauntlets used to channel the beta waves through her body, through the gauntlets and into controlled bursts or blasts.
Wave Belt: The belt on her waist by flexing her pelvic muscles in a specific way allows her to let out slow controlled doses of the healing Beta Waves.
Protective suit: This is a form fitting suit that not only protects her radiation from her Beta form from getting out and killing those around her but also looks cool. It is built to be very durable, friction and heat resistant and cut down on drag when running
Appearance:
Spoiler:
(will have her normal appearance later)
Extra:
If her suit so much as starts to wear while in Beta form she will power down and be useless in battle.
She has a weakness to lead. Her beta waves cannot penetrate lead. Same goes, to a lesser extent, for other heavy metals such as gold or mercury.
If she goes above the 80 MPH mark she runs the risk of losing control of her speed and becoming unable to stop or even power down until she has her radiation drained from her body.
Strongh Magnetic fields can screw with her powers and electronic equipment having various effects such as making her blasts weaker, stronger, or even force her out of her Beta form.

Last edited by FutaNeko0200 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

FutaNeko0200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Hero OOC

Post by Nova on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Name: Summer Avie
Alias: Raven (She's a villan)
Powers:

1: Night Vision: She can see in any amount of light

2: Metal Manipulation: She can manipulate the shape of any metal obeject as long as it's not to complex like a gun she can't manipulate the metal of a gun because there is to many small parts something simple like a knife or sword blade she can make light at air or heavy as a car she can also reshape metal like her metal bands she wears as a means to make a meele weapon if needed.

3: Teleportation: She can teleport to anywhere she remembers but it greatly tires her out as it takes alot of focus for her to remember the location correctly and there's also a high risk of her killing herself by telepoting half into a wall so she rarely teleports somwhere other then a wide open area.

Skills: She has exceptional skill with firearms. she can use hand guns and small calibur rifles with 95% accuacy up to 200 yards away. high calibur guns how ever throws her of and makes her miss more.

Equipment: Hand gun and metal bands she wears over her body.
Appearance:
Extra: She has a underlieing hate for the government and everyone that forces or trys to force her to keep her powers and skills secret

Last edited by Nova on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

伝説のオオカミ

The love of my life Star Child
Nova
Admin

View user profile http://roleplayerhaven.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FutaNeko0200 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:17 pm

looks good but can you put a bit more detail into powers 2 and 3, explain a bit more on the type of firearms she can use? If you can do that than I will accept the profile.

FutaNeko0200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:33 pm

alright i've updated my CS with abit more info and tried to explain it the best i can Smile

伝説のオオカミ

The love of my life Star Child
Nova
Admin

View user profile http://roleplayerhaven.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Child on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Name: Demara Seris

Alias: Shapeless Justice

Powers: Limited Shape Shifting - she can change her entire form on command to one of a few shapes or change small parts of her body into parts of these with little to no effort gaining only part of the benefit of the new shape. Shapes may only be maintained for a period of time based on how strong they are.
-Dog - enhanced speed and strength can also breath a small cone of fire out of its mouth - no more than one day at a time with one day rest - Pic of dog form

-Cat - very small size and amazing dexterity and balance, very weak but very cute - time limit has not been determined has been in this form for over 2 weeks at one point - this form is not known to others often - Pic of Cat form

-Angel - Small increase in speed, increase in strength and flight (May choose to just sprout wings without gaining any bonus but flight) - thirty minutes with full transform 2 hours with just wings -Pic of Angel Form

-more forms are attainable later but these are the only forms she knows at this point.

Skills: She is exceptional at taking down things quickly and sketching objects and other things out.

Equipment: She always has a notebook and pen or pencil with her.

Appearance:

Bio: Demara was a fairly regular girl up until her 16th birthday when she noticed one of her hands were not normal and was in fact the paw of a dog. She managed to hide it for the day and it vanished after about an hour but a few weeks later it changed from one hand to her entire body and she ran away from home like that. She spent about a month out on the streets trying to learn to control her transformation and by the end of the month she had learned to control it. She did not know why she had this power and tried to keep it under wraps for awhile. She eventually learned the cat transformation and grew to like it a lot. Recently she became able to sprout wings and change her entire body including clothes into that of an angel. She then began to think that she could help the world with this power she has by doing things that the cops could not.

Extra: Her biggest weakness is that if she is not able to move about or is restrained in any way she is unable to transform into her other forms.

Love everyone gay, bisexual, straight, white, black, brown, man, woman, rich, poor there is no exception to love.

Hate the sin not the sinner.
Star Child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FutaNeko0200 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:40 am

okay all accepted

FutaNeko0200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Child on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:13 am

So I dont mean to be impatient but when is this one going to start? I understand we are waiting on others but we could still start.

Love everyone gay, bisexual, straight, white, black, brown, man, woman, rich, poor there is no exception to love.

Star Child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FutaNeko0200 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:16 am

I would like to start when we have everybody and givent the fact that was reminded to me by our esteemed leader that this isn't quite as active as some other RP sites I should give this time. However if everyone else doesn't get their stuff up by the weekend I'll go ahead and start things off.

FutaNeko0200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Child on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Alrighty Smile

Star Child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Child on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:05 pm

um is this just dead?

Star Child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FutaNeko0200 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:11 pm

no I'm reviving it

FutaNeko0200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Broseidon on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Would it be ok to have one villian and a hero as a character or no?

Broseidon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down